Bilingual Part-time GED Teacher – Evening Program
The Next Step Public Charter School’s evening program is looking for part-time GED teachers. We offer competitive salaries based on education, experience and certifications. Our compensation package accounts for time planning from home and offers some exciting perks including cell phone service and portable internet access. Only applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- bilingual, fluent in English/Spanish
- hold a B.A. or higher degree in one of the GED subject areas or a closely related field
- have experience designing and delivering curricula across multiple levels
- have ample experience working in a multicultural setting serving youth ages 16 to 24
- be available to work Monday through Thursday from 5 to 9 PM for a total of 16 hours weekly
The Next Step Public Charter School provides students who face extraordinary challenges and who are not supported in traditional high schools the opportunity to continue their education. We do this by preparing students to pass the GED exam in English and/or Spanish and by offering English Language Development to ELL students. We also provide wrap-around case management services and transition to post-secondary life guidance.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bilingual Part-Time GED Teacher” in the subject line.