If you are interested in working at the Next Step Public Charter School or if you have general job inquires please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Next Step PCS is hiring for the following positions:
- GED Teachers - Day School - The Next Step PCS is currently hiring GED Teachers, with a specialization in Math and Science.
- Chief of Data and Technology
- Part-Time Assistant Teacher - Night School
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Substitute Teachers - The Next Step PCS is currently hiring substitute teachers. Candidates who are familiar with the GED Test, and/or candidates who are familiar with teaching English to speakers of other languages are encouraged to apply. Experience working with multicultural learners, ages 16-24 is desired. Bilingual candidates in English and Spanish are ideal. If you are interested, and fit these qualifications, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Substitute Teacher" in the subject line.
- Paid Tutor - Day School - The Next Step PCS is seeking English and Spanish bilingual GED Tutors to work with urban disconnected youth, 16-24 years of age, at The Next Step PCS. Next Step Tutors work a flexible schedule as needed, during school hours from 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. Responsibilities include working closely with teachers to obtain materials for instruction and delivering one-on-one or small group tutoring sessions with the purpose of closing the achievement gap, and getting students ready for the GED. If you are interested, and fit these qualifications, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with "Tutor" in the subject line.